With stunning gardens, a magnificent tudor house and a pretty bridge over a small stream and over 200 acres of fields you'll find Brewerstreet Farmhouse the perfect setting for your wedding photos.
Place Category: Wedding Venues Surrey & Beyond
Wotton House – a beautiful Dorking wedding venue overlooking exceptional gardens
Wotton House hotel near Dorking is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests.
Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all weddings and other special occasions are truly memorable: a wedding day like no other, a birthday celebration that becomes an unexpected pleasure.
Imagine your wedding day set amidst beautiful Italian Gardens, with inside spaces filled with stunning 17th-century detailing and modern, luxurious touches. At Wotton House, you’ll find all this and more at one of the leading wedding venues in Dorking, Surrey.
Our wedding spaces are licensed for civil ceremonies, for up to 140 guests, including our Italian Gardens so you can say your vows or host your wedding reception beside the manicured lawns and water features. Grand vaulted ceilings and original fireplaces set the tone for weddings in The Old Library whilst the light and airy Evelyn and Wotton Suites provide a modern backdrop with access to the gardens.
Your wedding breakfast and party menus will be curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team is on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
Wotton House At a Glance
- Awarded Best Country Venue at the 2016 UK Wedding Awards.
- Blending historic charm with 21st-century style following a recent £6 million renovation.
- Our exceptional event spaces are fully licensed for civil ceremonies making the perfect backdrop for celebrations of up to 140 guests.
- Set within Grade II listed Italian gardens in the beautiful Surrey countryside.
- A dedicated wedding team here to help every step of the way; from your first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Exclusive and delicious wedding menus crafted by our Executive Chef.
- Just 10 minutes from J9 of the M25, 20 minutes from Guildford, 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport, and 40 minutes by train from London’s Waterloo Station, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.