Civil wedding venue in Richmond Hill
Place Category: Wedding Venues Surrey & Beyond
Marden Park is the ideal Surrey wedding venue
Marden Park is a magnificent mansion set in a 700 acre estate in a peaceful valley designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. A Surrey wedding booked at Woldingham School ensures that it is your own country mansion for the day and is exclusively yours until midnight.
We offer the Bride and Groom a suite of rooms for their wedding day, including rooms licensed for civil ceremonies and a Chapel with stained glass windows for Roman Catholic ceremonies. Marden Park is also the perfect venue for your wedding reception. It has separate rooms for the reception drinks, wedding breakfast, plus a fully licensed bar and evening dancing.
The grounds immediately around the house are also included in your exclusive use and are popular for the wedding drinks reception. They also provide a stunning backdrop for photographs of your special day. Features include the pergola walk, carved stone benches, and a fountain pond.
Our highly experienced in-house catering team offers a first-class silver service wedding breakfast Couples have a wide range of attractive menus and we pride ourselves on our flexible approach. We can accommodate from 85 to 130 guests for the wedding breakfast and up to 250 guests for the evening buffet.
We are also the ideal Surrey venue for celebrating anniversaries, christenings and any other special occasions.
- Magnificent mansion set within impressive 700 acre Marden Park estate
- A designated area of outstanding natural beauty
- Licensed for Civil weddings in the mansion and Catholic weddings in the Chapel
- Wedding Breakfast for 85 to 130 seated guests, up to 250 guests for the evening buffet
- Experienced in-house catering team and no corkage charges
- Exclusively yours with packages from £6,150 for venue hire
LATE AVAILABILITY OFFERS AVAILABLE